Private Tours Riviera Maya
Private Tours Riviera Maya
Requests costs and availability *
Traveling with a family, with a group of friends, or attending a work event on the Riviera Maya is a great way to make connections and real friends. Sharing experiences together can make that bond even stronger and unforgettable. Our personalized tours and adventures, you can create the perfect day for your group.
WWG Travel offers you Tours 100% private where you can make the combination of 2 to 3 destinations whether these only visits to archaeological ruins or be visits to cenotes only if the time you destine to each allows you can include a 4 destination, We will go to your hotel in a modern and comfortable air conditioned vehicle in which our advisors and experts can recommend or give you some tips so you can make the most of the hiring of this type of service stops and places to visit the You choose, if you already have thought that places you want to visit we help you to trace the logistics following the recommendations of our experts and driver guide to ensure the safety and integrity of the group for which is important.
• Tariff for van from 1 to 12 people
• Driver guide
• Water bottle
• Air transportation conditioned round trip *
• Tickets for archeological zone (does not include INAH guides)
• Tickets to cenotes
• A buffet meal (suggested place)
• Transfers to suggested towns or communities on the route
• Travel insurance (on journeys)
• Being a private excursion the client decides the departure time, maximum hour to start the return 6.30 pm
• Photo and Video service
• Rent a locker and life jacket
• Additional snacks outside the meal schedule
• Any other service or product not mentioned in the list of inclusions
• Comfortable clothes and shoes
• Water shoes (optional)
• Sunglasses and hat or cap
• Extra clothes and towel shedding
• Only biodegradable sunscreen
• Extra Money (tips, photos, souvenirs)
Your safety is the most important, take into consideration the following restrictions: This service should be considered not recommended for people with heart conditions, or with back problems. Not recommended for people with injuries. For safety reasons, no snorkeling activity is recommended for pregnant women or activities that jeopardize their physical integrity, persons with breathing problems, back or neck injuries, heart problems, or conditions that may Cause loss of consciousness. For activity that are related to snorkel diving they must be relatively pampered, fit and able to swim.
If the entrance to your hotel is difficult, an alternative and strategic meeting point will be indicated for the pick-up.
Most tours in the Riviera Maya are suitable for rainy days. Tour available if it is the case and you travel in these seasons, do not forget to bring an umbrella, sleeve or waterproof clothes with.
AVAILABILITY AND DURATION
Days of service: Private services can be hired every day of the week as well as the service to be private you decide the departure time from 6.30 Am and back with a maximum start the return of 6:30 pm